It’s no wonder folks are turning in increasing numbers to psychics. We’ve lost our ability to trust our own inner voice.
On a personal level, and whatever the cause, I see a lot of people who are burnt out, lethargic and unable to focus on, let alone identify what issues are ailing them.
They are totally disconnected from their innate ability to make decisions in their life.
Of course, there’s always those times when we need a bit of spiritual guidance. But increasingly, there are those who don’t trust themselves to make ANY decisions for themselves – or their families.
How to get your intuitive mojo back:-
There are ways you can help reconnect with this primal instinct and the more you do these things, the sharper your intuition becomes
- Take time to slow down and focus on the present instead of worrying about the past – and the future.
- Take note of what your ‘gut’ is telling you about situations or people.
- Switch off. Meditate on a regular basis somewhere quiet where you will be undisturbed– even if it’s just for 5 minutes daily.
- Unplug. Disconnect more frequently from your phone and computer.
- Get in touch with your senses by getting out into nature more often. Get the grass beneath your feet and bring your focus back to your senses. Feel your connectivity to the Earth, the Universe and your place within it.
- If you’re struggling to find an answer to a problem, stop trying to solve it with logic and reason. PR week studied 252 CEO’s of companies. Most said they relied on intuition to make decisions. It’s a lesson we should all note.
- Be careful what you eat – check for Aspartame, Fluoride in foods. Depending on your belief system, meat, sugar and processed foods can harm your ability to be intuitive. Try and eat a ‘clean’ a diet as possible.
Try This Simple Exercise To Improve Your Intuition
To help you connect with your own place of knowing, first have a pen and paper to hand. Find a quiet space where you’ll be undisturbed and get comfortable and relax. Slow your breathing down.
To help relax, try circular breathing. Breathe slowly in through your nose and exhale through your mouth 3 times. With each breath, relax more deeply.
Now focus on the issue, but in an abstract, carefree way (i.e. not from a place of anxiety – just try to let that go for now. Try and put your emotions about the situation aside for a few moments). What are you hearing, seeing, feeling, sensing?
Write all your impressions down – images, words, etc. even if they don’t seem to make sense. Allow your mind to wander and free associate. What is your inner voice telling you to do?
The more you do this and trust your findings, the more connected to your intuition you will be. Then when those situations in life arise that just don’t feel right, you’ll learn to trust you inner guide more and gain confidence in your choices.