On Tuesday 13th December, the night of the Full Snow Moon, you are cordially invited to join us for our premier Red Witch event –
“A Yule Gathering”
Dust off your glad rags and prepare to be seduced with a mystical evening of merry making, laughter and bonhomie.
In the fine surrounds of Cardiff Masonic Hall, you’ll be transported to a World of seasonal revelry and wonder, full of mystics, tarot readers, psychics and magical entertainers.
There’ll be live music, dancing until the early hours, a sumptuous buffet and spirits aplenty – of a different variety.
Come with friends or come alone. Here you’ll find a gathering of like-minded people to meet, mingle, network and have fun with. All are welcome.
Join us to welcome in the party season!
* Glass of fizz on arrival
* Live Music & DJ
* Circulating tarot readers, mystics & magicians – what will 2017 hold for you?
* Seasonal Buffet
* Witchy brews & cocktails at the Star Bar
* Magickal ‘happenings’, Music and revelry
* Raffle in aid of a local animal charity (tba). Prizes to be won!
WHEN: Tuesday 13th December, 2016 8pm – 1am
WHERE: Cardiff Masonic Hall, 8 Guildford Street, Cardiff, CF10 2HL
DRESS: Be comfortable, be creative, be GLAM!
ACCESS: The event is being held on the 1st Floor of the Masonic Hall, with full disabled access.
PARKING AND TRANSPORT:
** However, if you’d prefer to leave the car at home, there will be subsidised return transport via minibus to Caerphilly town (and 1 mile radius of town centre), Pontypridd town centre (and 1 mile radius of town centre), Bridgend (and 1 mile radius of centre), leaving the Masonic Hall at 12.15am and 12.45am. If you would like a minibus ticket for £5.00, please buy when you purchase your ticket.
BUY YOUR TICKET HERE!
WITH ADDITIONAL BUS TICKET, PLEASE USE THIS LINK
- Buses will only run where there are a minimum of 6 people going to a specific area. If this is not the case, you will be informed in plenty of time so you can make alternative transport arrangements and given a refund on your taxi ticket.
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- We (the organisers) take no responsibility if you miss the bus on the night. Refunds will then NOT be issued
- Tickets will be forwarded to you from November onwards.. PLEASE INCLUDE A POSTAL ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL FORM WHERE IT SAYS ‘OTHER INFORMATION’
- STRICTLY Over 18’s only.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry
- Should the event unexpectedly be cancelled, notice will be given and you will be refunded in full.